
I wanted to take a minute to share my Grandma Joyce's Celine story with you. She went down to Vegas to see Celine with her freinds when they got there they found out the concert was canceled. A year later grandma, my mom, my aunt Tonja, and I went down to Vegas to see her, she canceled. We were excited to hear that she was coming to Salt Lake last October, so we got tickets and figured that the third time would be a charm. No, she canceled again! They moved the concert to February 22. We did not want to get our hopes up to high, but the FOURTH time was the charm. She put on a great concert and we had fun spending time with each other. I think this is a good story to get my Grandma on Oprah to meet Celine, don't you?
No comments:
Post a Comment