
Happy 1st Birthday Trevor! I can't believe how fast the year went. I thought I would give you an update on Trevor's first year. After spending the first two weeks of his life in the hospital Trevor got to come home to us. Little did he know that all of the pokes and x-rays there would be nothing in comparison to surviving his big sister! Trevor got his first tooth when he was 5 months old, now he has 10. His first word was ball. He loves throwing balls especially ali's (granny & papa's dog) slobbery balls. Trevor's favorite thing to do is play in Reagan's room. Whenever he gets the chance he crawls in there to play with the kitchen and all of the food, until he gets kicked out. I have to admit Reagan is getting much better about sharing. Trevor has an attitude, when you try to get something from him he screams. He throws a pretty good fit. Trevor loves to eat anything. You can't get it to his tray fast enough and he usually eats more than Reagan. We have had fun watching Trevor grow up this last year and can't wait for the years to come!
1 comment:
Wow!! One already!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREVOR!! xoxoxo Jolene
Post a Comment