Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Update
















Obviously I am not a very good Blogger! It has been a while so I will take a minute to update you on what has been going on with us this summer. Since the first of April we have been living in the barn. It's not so bad except for the fact that we are all in one big room together. I am just glad that we have my mom and dad's house to go to during the day. As you can see from the attached pictures the kids love being able to play in the dirt out in the arena, they don't mind living in a barn at all!

Our house is coming right along. Justin is working on getting it painted right now. We hope to be in shortly after the baby is born in October. I have pretty much felt like a single mom all summer because Justin has spent almost every extra minute working on the house until dark. That's okay it will be worth it! We went to Bear Lake over the 4th of July for my family reunion and had a good time. Once again the kids loved getting dirty in the sand.
Reagan is so excited for the baby to be born. She has a million questions. She likes to kiss him goodnight and give him a hug every night and many of our conversations are talking about his name and what we will dress him in when he gets here. She can't wait. Reagan is getting ready to start school this week, she is excited about that. Trevor is in kindermusic and likes it. He is starting to get quite the personality. His sister is not able to boss him around anymore. He has a mind of his own and is almost as big as her. They weigh about the same and Trevor is just a few inches shorter.
I guess this gives you a little bit of what has been going on with us. Hopefully I will become better at keeping things updated!

No comments: