Friday, March 12, 2010
Halloween
Reagan wanted to be cinderella this year for halloween and I decided for the boys to be her mice. For those of you who don't know the year of mice that we have had I will breifly explain. First I got a mouse in my car. We caught it, but apparently he had a little friend and he died in my car! Yes the smell was awful. Then a mouse got into the trailor we were storing stuff in and chewed holes in our mattresses, couches and chairs. THEN, we got mice in the apartment in my dad's arena where we were living. They enjoyed my shoes. Pooped in all of them. Mice are not my friend. I have been called the Mouse wisperer! Thanks to Russ Labrum for helping us clean up each of our mouse messes! That is the SHORT version of our mouse summer!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment