What can I say about being a mom? I LOVE IT! I am so grateful that I am a mommy. I can't imagine my life without my 3 children. They bring so much joy to me each day. I am so grateful that I get to stay home with them and enjoy all of the little things they do. I love sitting at home playing games, coloring, and taking care of my children. Even the days that I clean up 3 meals off of the ground, change a countless amount of diapers, referee, spend all day doing laundry, dishes, and cleaning, and listen to bawling and whining, at the end of they day I still thank my Heavenly Father for chosing me to watch over three of his most special spirits. It makes it all worth it when at the end of the day we sit as a family read books, say our prayers and I get a hug and kiss goodnight and they tell me they love me. That always makes me feel like we can do it all again tomorrow!
A couple of cute things from the passed weeks:
I was able to go with Reagan on her feild trip for preschool. While we were there she was holding my hand and looked up and me and said, "mom I am so glad that just me and you are having a special day today". So was I.
We were out for a walk tonight and Reagan found a dandelion to blow. I told her to make a wish before she blew it. A few minutes later she whispers to it "I wished I could go to granny and papa's everyday"
Justins parents left on there mission a couple of weeks ago. So at night when Reagan prays she will say, "Please bless that Grandma Sharon and Grandpa Lynn will drive home safe." ( I don't thing she knows how long 2 years is) But I am sure they will drive home safe on their mission)
Trevor has been learing to say his prayers so you tell him what to say and he will say the last word that you said. At the end of the prayer he never misses the AMEN.
I was tickleing his back the other night and singing him a song and he was humming along, it was so sweet!
He no longer likes to be the kid that gets left behind. If someone is leaving our house he has his shoes on and is ready to "do, do" with them!
Trevor took his first adventure on his own the other day. I noticed it was quite so I went to look for him. Well he was out the door and down the road knocking on our neighbors front door. I need taller locks!
Travis is learning to crawl. He gets up on his hands and feet then he hops across the floor. It is so cute.
He also loves to be talked to. When you talk to him his eyes light up, he giggles and grins with his cute baby fat dimple cheeks!
I am also greatful for my mom and all of the other moms around me that have influenced my life. My mom is such a great person. I am so glad that she chose me to be her daughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment