Friday, May 21, 2010

Best Friend Reject



Okay, any of you that know Reagan knows how attached she is to her papa (my dad). Here is a story I couldn't resist to share. Reagan and Trevor went to the ball park with their granny and papa last night. When it was time to go they got a treat from papa. Reagan had two starbursts and wouldn't share one with her brother. Papa told her that if she didn't share she wouldn't get a treat next time, well that did it... I pulled off with both of them bawling and screaming and here is how the personal conversation of Reagan went on the way home.

"Papa is not my best friend anymore, now I don't have a best friend.
Who will be my best friend, it's not papa. Maybe Granny will be my
best friend. I will never be his best friend again. Papa is still my friend,
but not my best friend...."

and so on you get the drift. I had to call my dad to tell him, my mom informed me this morning that it really bothered him all night that he wasn't number 1. Don't worry it's all over now, I think they are best friends again. I have one word- SPOILED!

No comments: